Friday, April 30, 2010

4 months, 100 posts...

Just a quick note to celebrate a pair of modest milestones. Master of a Small House is now four months old and continues to serve as a welcome outlet for me to sound off on recordings. My original goal of publishing one review per weekday quickly proved more daunting than expected so I’ve resorted to “back-filling” when life gets in the way. Cheating? Guilty as charged, but a necessary evil sometimes. With spring here and summer nigh I’m hoping my schedule opens up a bit and the posts align better with real time.

Thank you to everyone who’s stopped by and especially to those who have commented. Please continue to do so. As always, feedback of any stripe is greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Derek! Keep holding up your side of the sky, dude. Your work is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete